Is Shopfreemart.com a scam?
Can you really make money with this?
With something completely free to join I’m sure a lot of you jumped right in and then asked yourself what in the world is this really about.
Don’t worry though, because this Freemart review will give you all the information you need, like is this really a legit company or is this some kind of ponzi scheme.
There are many questions that I’m sure you have so please bare with me as I break things down for you so that you know exactly what it is that you will be getting involved with.
Rather than speculating, I created a free Freemart account and decided to check things out.
What is Freemart?
Owned and operated by John Austin and Thomas Green, Freemart is a completely free to join online retail store that allows its members to promote the company and earn profits from the revenue it brings in.
Unlike your traditional multilevel marketing business structure, Freemart does not have a monthly membership and you are not obligated to purchase any products.
So How Exactly Does Freemart Work?
By providing the products and a free membership, the main focus of its members is to recruit others into the company as that is required for you to make any money.
The compensation plan is also a bit different from your traditional MLM model but recruiting is still the name of the game.
The products are in the health and wellness niche with a lot of them focusing on providing the right nutritional elements that your body lacks, along with two new products which I will be getting into next.
From nutritional supplements, shave and shower gel, to all purpose cleaners and fertilizer, that’s the range of products you can expect with this company.
The first product that caught my attention was the Happy Water, which reminded me of the Enagic Kangen water company.
Come to find out it’s actually something you add to water so that kind of threw me off.
There isn’t much of much of a selection but here is a complete list of what they do have to offer.
- FreeMart IEE (Incubated egg extract) – Cholestorol-free dietary substance
- FreMart D-Cal Boron – Helps with arthritis
- Sugar-D – Lowers blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates
- Happy Water – Helps protect against diseases
- Pure Nature’s Nutrients – Colostrum based which improves gut health
- Freemart Siaga – Contains Chaga mushroom, black cumin seed, and licorice root.
- Pure Gold Concentrate – Gold mineral that helps with digestive disorders, addictions, circulatory problems, and depression.
- Pure Mag Concentrate – Magnesium for protein and energy production.
- Pure Silver Concentrate – Kills viruses, bacteria, yeast, mold, and fungus.
- Pure Copper Concentrate – Promotes normal growth and helps regulate the metabolism and utilization of iron, amino acids, and vitamins.
- FreeMart Nano Cards – Helps with blood circulation and oxygen, which improves metabolic function in the body including the healing process, by helping restore the body’s natural energies and homeostasis.
- Nviro Shave and Shower Gel/all purpose cleaner – Coconut based body wash that also serves as a shaving gel and can also be used for toothpaste. Yikes!
- Mineralizer – Fertilizer
The products all seem to do many things but I have not tested a single one of them and I have not been able to contact someone who has, so please share your experience in the comments section below if you have actually tried any of these products.
I most especially want to know about the Happy Water and the Nviro product so if you have tried these, please let us know what type of help it has done for you (or not).
I was going to place an order but I have way too many products waiting for me to try, so I hope you understand why I didn’t make a purchase myself.
The Compensation Plan
There are five levels in the Freemart compensation plan that allows you to make money and you are required to recruit at least one affiliate that makes a purchase in order to start earning.
I guess you can say that’s the catch, but here’s how the ranking structure works.
- Member – Free without any downlines
- Diamond – Get one person to join under you that actually purchases a product
- Double Diamond – Recruit 3 members that all purchase at least one product
- Triple Diamond – 6 recruited members that each make a product purchase
- Ambassador – 9 recruits that all purchase at least one product
- Global Ambassador – 27 recruited affiliates that not only purchase at least one product but also maintains a monthly purchase
- Crown Ambassador – 54 minimum recruits that purchase and maintain product purchases each and every month
This is Freemart’s Fast Start Plan and here is what you can expect from each of these memberships.
As a Diamond member you can expect 10% commissions from their purchase +10% increase in pay
Double Diamonds earn 20% + 10% increase in pay
Triple Diamonds earn 30% + 10% increase in pay
Ambassadors earn 75% on all personal referral’s purchases made within 90 days of making their first purchase and they earn overrides on downline purchases made by members of a lesser rank.
Once you have achieved this rank and exceeded 90 days after making your first purchase, you will move onto the 9 Level UW Profit Sharing Plan.
Pros & Cons
- Free to join
- Has actual products
- No membership fee
- No auto-ship required
- Network marketing training in back office
- Can make you money
- Products have no real proof that it works
- Does require recruiting
Although I didn’t find much on the bad side of things, I did find their “team” to be kind of strange as it looked like some kids in a computer lab in the Philippines or something.
That plus the uncertainty about what are really in the products is what has me saying no to joining Freemart but do decide on what you feel works best for you.
At a Glance
Price: Free to join
Overall Rating: 2.5/5 stars
This might not my #1 recommended business opportunity, but I’m just glad that it is not a scam or some type of ponzi scheme.
Final Verdict: Legit
So far, this looks like a decent company to go with and the people running it seem to be honest and committed to making this whole operation work.
Although I did like the compensation, I do think they can use more products.
If you feel that you can sell these products and you are most especially interested in this type of stuff then Freemart might just be your next business opportunity.
What I Really Think
There aren’t many opportunities out there that don’t require recruiting so definitely check that out if you feel you will be apart of the 98% that will paying the 2% at the top.
In the end, this type of stuff can sound exciting and you will feel like you have found “the one” just to go months without gaining any traction.
Been there, done that and I got tired of working my butt off just to get the few recruits I had that ended up quitting.
It does suck but that’s just how it is when you deal with this thing called network marketing.
Now if you are looking to start a solid work from home business and are not into the whole recruiting thing, I recommend you try a program called the Wealthy Affiliate.
Although I’m still a member of an MLM, this is the one program that allows me to be the work at home dad that I am, so definitely check them out.
Other than that, thanks for reading my Freemart review and I hope that I have given you all the information you need to make a wiser decision.
If you do have any questions about this or any other program, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading and good luck!