Name: Income Society
Owner: Adeel Chowdhry
Price: $47 + major up-sells
Ovearll Rating: SCAM!
After seeing all the positive reviews from members of Income Society, I thought I’d give you an honest review from someone that isn’t trying to promote this scam.
If you have been around the internet for a while now, you’ll know what 100% commissions is all about and in this review, I will be showing you how Adeel’s program is just a tad different from the other gurus promoting this online circus.
What Is Income Society All About?
Income Society is an online marketing program created by Adeel Cowdhry, which shows you how to make money online. Rather than building a website and doing some good ole affiliate marketing, Adeel promotes Income Society with the fact that affiliate marketing is dead.
Adeel and any guru out there can tell you that affiliate marketing is NOT dead and with all the different niches out there, there is no way something like affiliate marketing can dwindle. This is just another technique one of the gurus are using to take advantage of the uneducated (that would be you).
Guys (and girls), there are totally legit work from home opportunities out there that teach you how to do affiliate marketing and won’t cost you thousands of dollars. They’ve worked for Adeel, they’ve worked for me, and they will definitely work for you.
I already see a couple of Income Society reviews that are trying to promote this scam, so I thought I’d put a stop to this madness. Let me just get into my Income Society scam review so you can see exactly how this scammer will get you. Hook, line, and sinker!
Income Society Quick Review
If you don’t want to go through the rest of the nonsense I am about to talk about, let me give Income Society to you hard and fast.
Income Society is a S-C-A-M! It is another 100% commission giving scam just like the Empower Network and has no real product but rather a bunch of marketing videos and tutorials, which you will not complete before thinking you have to buy the next up-sell.
Rather than promoting Income Society for myself and cashing in on the “high ticket” items, I want to give you a real and honest understanding of what this product is really about and why I don’t promote unethical nonsense like this.
If you’re skeptical about this, good! If you’re wondering if you should buy or join? Of course not. I don’t care if you’ve paid the $47, get it back and stop the bleeding. There is NO PRODUCT in regards to online marketing that should cost you 10 thousand dollars, period.
The whole licensing process…
Once you pay the $47, you’ll be prompted to join a webinar for $97 (1st up-sell), and then if you try to continue by clicking this link, it will offer you the webinar for a dollar. Try and skip that and you’ll get hit with the million dollar e-talk series which is a whopping up-sell price of $197. Then of course you will get hit with the $1 offer, which will eventually pull the $197 in two weeks, if you don’t cancel.
Once you get past those marketing obstacles, you will be directed to take this little “assessment”, which is just another way to get to you and this time it is going to be by phone. Closing a deal by phone is the best way to persuade anyone to join any type of program and yup, they WILL call you. I have been through too many of these harassing phone calls, it’s pretty ridiculous. “John, how much money do you have in your credit card and how much are you willing to spend to live the life of your dreams”. Blah, blah, blah!
Affiliate Marketing is NOT dead
There are products out there that are worth 10k that don’t even cost a $100 and actually work. Now is affiliate marketing dead? Absolutely not, and if anyone can tell you that, then tell them to prove it to you. What do you think Income Society is? Affiliate marketing!
When you promote Income Society, what will you use to get people to sign up under you? Your AFFILIATE LINK! Below is a screenshot of the affiliate ID “266” which promoted this product. Shaking my head.
The Rich Get Richer
When Adeel mentions this, I can only agree with him because it is the truth and it’s people like him that are doing this. 10k for an online marketing course? What could anyone possibly teach you that is worth that much money?
Let me tell you how this whole 10k, 100% commissions nonsense works. When you join Income Society for $47, you will come across all of the backend offers which will entice you to get and make money off of if you make sales with that specific “product”. This my friend is what you would call a big, fat up-sell.
All the gurus are cashing in on their backend product, which is why Adeel doesn’t care if you take that measly $47. If you read the 10 hour long “article” that Adeel wrote (probably not), he mentions how these so called gurus only offer you tiny commissions and “he is so sick of it” (gag).
Take the $47 My Friend, I’ll Cash in on the Big ticket Items
Talk about hypocrite. Adeel mentions how he can’t stand people getting ripped off by these tiny little commissions. He does not care about that, because he can use his marketing expertise and get the big payday on the backend.
He doesn’t mind offering you 50% commissions either, because you have done the hard work and he can use his videos and sales funnels to make you believe you need to buy those products to really make money online.
Who Income Society is Really For
Obviously this product is designed for those of you that aren’t making money online. You get 100% commissions up front, which means you get the $47. At this point, Adeel is happy and doesn’t care about that “chump change”.
This product is really designed for those who have no clue as to what online marketing is about, or you aren’t finding success with affiliate marketing.
Let me just give you a quick lesson with affiliate marketing, before I get more into this review. There can be a couple of reasons why someone isn’t making it with affiliate marketing and here they are.
- You’re involved with some scam
- You’re not doing it right
- You don’t have support
If you don’t have support or the right training, believe me, you have already failed. There is so much money to be made with affiliate marketing and I think it’s actually pretty crazy.
The Products & Training
Just like any 100% commission scam out there, you will be promoting what? You guessed it, Income Society. Do you really think you will be making money with this system if you were apart of another 100% commission company like the Empower Network?
This my friend, is the same nonsense, just a different face. You will be getting trained on how to promote some marketing videos and all the Income Society products, buuuuuuut, you will only get commissions if you actually purchase these products yourself.
Let me just break this down for you so that you know how this scam works.
- First you buy the product thinking $47 is not a risk at all
- Then you get prompted to the next product/products which will make you purchase or you will “pass up” on.
- Of course you buy them (if you can afford them)
- Then you promote it (with Adeel’s marketing technique of course)
- Someone buys the same products (going through the same marketing nonsense that you just went through)
- You get paid
Wash, rinse, repeat. Been there done that.
Just like the other scammers, they all have these same exact “products” that come with your membership.
- Secret Leader’s Mastermind Group (LOL)
- Done for you traffic
- 1 to 1 coaching (not 1 on 1)
- Business in a Box
yeah yeah yeah, I’ve seen too many of these “products”.
What are You Really Getting?
With programs like this, there is no actual product. Okay, I take that back. You will be buying nothing but a bunch of marketing videos and training, so that you can bank on the “high ticket” items that are offered to you, as a “licensee”.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the gurus and all of their hypnotized rodents will tell you that the training is worth well over 10k because they are making money with it and they feel obligated to stay with that company because they are well vested and can’t turn back now.
I was once apart of this type of network marketing BS and I was actually trying to promote it, just so I can get my money back and quit trying to promote something I knew was a complete scam.
Guys. Stop with the nonsense already. This kind of stuff is getting old and if you look at the income disclaimer to any product out there, results are different. I can promise you that you won’t make as much as Adeel, because he cashes in on every affiliate sale made. He is rich thanks to affiliates pushing his product out for him.
What You Will Be Doing
Promoting Income Society and promoting Income Society some more. You will have some of the training videos that you can learn (to promote Income Society) and that is it.
You will feel like you need to upgrade asap or you will lose out on amazing commissions, before you even finish any of the training offered in the first up-sell.
Purchase the next product and welcome to more marketing training. Yes you can use these techniques to promote other products that aren’t Income Society, but will you get 10k commissions? Of course not! So what will you want to promote? Income Society.
I only recommend a few programs and I like programs that give you bang for your buck. See how Income Society compares to one of the few legit make money online programs and you’ll see what value is all about.
How Much You Will Spend
Of course you’re going to be so curious and see what $47 can get you, especially with the fact that you can get the complete $47 if you sell Income Society to anyone. Once that happens, let the bleeding begin.
You see how they talk about $1200, $2500, $5000, and $10000 commissions? So being that it is 50% commissions, do you know how much the products will cost you before you sell them?
Here is what you will need to cough out if you want to resell them.
They claim that these high ticket items are not easy to sell, but in reality, it is NOT. People don’t just walk around with that type of money in their bank accounts these days, but here’s what they’ll ask you.
How much is your business really worth? Do you want to lose out on commissions if someone buys these products? Like I stated earlier, it’s a cycle. What would you tell your next downline?
There are people that make crazy amounts of cash promoting unethical products like this, but if you ask them how many members of their so called “team” are making even 1/4 of their earnings, they’ll tell you that there aren’t that many. Gurus promoting gurus and those are the ones cashing in on the newbies of the online world.
Pros & Cons
- Big commissions (not easy to get)
- Is affiliate marketing
- Too pricey
- No real product
- No access to Adeel
- No clear explanation of what you will be doing
- No free trial (don’t let the guarantee fool you)
- Will turn you into a mad marketer
- Is a scam
Is Income Society a Scam?
You damn right Income Society is a scam. To me, promoting Income Society is like dealing drugs. You know it’s wrong, but you still do it just to make MONEY! And no I am not a drug dealer, and no I don’t do drugs.
The truth is (any guru will tell you) that a big fat 97% of the people that join programs like Income Society won’t even make back half of what they spent, if they even get any money back.
It’s the professional bloggers and the gurus that will cash in with products like this and milk every single newbie for what it’s worth. Will you be next? You’ll end up quitting and be back to your hunt for the latest and greatest!
Now you tell me, is Income Society a scam? I hope you found my Income Society review to be helpful to you and your online search for a real work from home opportunity. Feel free to leave your two cents below because I know I won’t hear the end of it from anyone trying to promote this scam. Cheers!
A Work at Home Jobs
Name: Income Society
Owner: Adeel Chowdhry
Price: $47 + major up-sells
Ovearll Rating: SCAM!
Ladies Casual Shirts Online
Great work…I am inspired from your writings, impressed with your facts. Very fine articles, I will suggest my friends to read the blog…
Thank you so much for clarifying in my mind what I knew the first time I saw it, Income Society and Adeel Chowdrhy are nothing more than another costly upsell Scam.
Your review is an excellent breakdown, of his “Program”
Adeel has been around the last 7 or so years with one Scam and then another.
Income Society goes to a whole new level financially, with his upsells, however.
I pity anyone that has been coerced into parting with a dime to support this scammers dreams.
Keep up the great work getting your review out there and telling the “Truth”
Your #1 Work from Home Program, Wealthy Affiliate opened my eyes to the legitimate side of the internet, for the 1st time after I had been burned so many times in the past.
Great job, thanks again, my best,
Firstly I’d like to say this has been a very valuable read. As someone who has just recently been introduced to income society, the first thing I did is google the reviews and like you said, there are multiple positive reviews, obviously all coming from the keyboards of those promoting the very program they are reviewing. From an outside point of view, this program seems to be nothing more than an online pyramid scheme. Yes there are people making money from it, and those that are promoting it also have every chance of making money from promoting the same thing, however it will just lead to thousands of people promoting the same product. And it will just be those at the bottom of the ladder who will eventually lose out when everyone catches on to it, and by then the creators are filthy rich. I doubt that people who spend the $10000 will even learn anything from the actual program itself, and instead are just purchasing the license to resell a program that has no real benefit to them. I don’t know, these are just my initial views.
Thanks man and yes 10k is a lot of money. I mean, if you’re not some big time blogger or guru, you are not going to have the easiest time selling Income Society. I can honestly say that this is a great marketing technique, but all the gurus are doing it. I spent $47 a month and made back thousands, now tell me if that was a bad investment? Once again, I learned this at Wealthy Affiliate and yes it works. Thanks for the comment and good luck!
Yep, another scam alright! I can’t believe programs like the “income society” are allowed to get away with ripping people off with their mega high priced upsells (like the Empower Network). 100% commissions would be great if you’re recommending something of value to others but I wouldn’t be very happy with myself if I was just promoting scams like these just to make money out of people.
Thanks for the advice to stay away which is exactly what I will be doing.
It is a great marketing technique and all of the gurus are doing it. Not only are the gurus doing it, but the heavy hitters in the business as well. This kind of stuff is getting out of hand and I hate seeing people promote scams like this, which will leave a lot of people looking for the next best thing. Thanks for the comment Neil and I wish you the best. Good luck!
It’s funny how you write this post without knowing anything about the actual products.
It’s even funnier how you are only promoting Wealthy Affiliate like all WA members with the method of bashing other companies.
Let me break this down so EVERYONE understands the truth.
WA is indeed a good program IF you are a complete newbie. That being said, the information within the program can be found all over the internet for FREE! And yet, you are saying that’s a recommended program! Of course it is NOT a scam if it is teaching basic article marketing, seo, Niche and Blogging stuff right?
On the other hand, Income Society is a scam because it has a high ticket program attached to it?
Can I ask you if you actually know the products and the training videos?
Cause let me know you, I’m a member of BOTH! And I rather pay the one time payment of $47 to income Society then a monthly fee teaching me stuff I can find all over the internet…
This is like the 5th WA member who makes money from bashing other companies…
Would be nice if you approve this post and respond. Well, of course you will. It will help you with ranking so you can promote WA right? I mean, that’s how we’re taught to make money on-line…
I’m happy to discuss this as a NO-Hate discussion because unless you are an actual member of Income Society and have gone through their products. I feel you are just bashing companies without knowing the truth.
1. Let’s start off with the fact that I have purchased Income Society myself so I know EXACTLY what the products are ALL about. So “let me know you”, I am also a member of BOTH, so I don’t know if that makes a difference to you.
2. I have “went all in” with something similar to this and yes I did make money. Now was I happy promoting something that didn’t work although I (me,john) was making money? Absolutely not. Too many people under me were failing miserably and I had to sit back and think about things, which is why I have built this website.
3. High ticket items are great if it’s tangible, not some marketing training that promotes themselves to cash in on these “high ticket” items. I mean 10 thousand dollars? That’s insane. I don’t feel good about myself knowing I just made 5k off of some dude that knows nothing about network marketing or affiliate marketing, just to make money. That is the price of a car! Now what are you really getting?
4. Affiliate marketing is not dead. If you’re going to promote something with the understanding that affiliate marketing is dead, can you please tell me what you’re doing when you promote Income Society? That my friend would be this thing that is not dead, and it is called? You guessed it, affiliate marketing. When you purchase Income Society, it will tell you who your “affiliate” is and yes they use the term affiliate on their payment page. Maybe “up-line” would’ve been better since they bash affiliate marketing and “it won’t work in 2014” (LOL).
5. This is MY website (1 of the many). I can promote anything and everything I want, INCLUDING INCOME SOCIETY. I don’t only recommend Wealthy Affiliate, but it is a great place for ANYONE to start. YOU and I both know that it offers an excellent training platform, especially for beginners. If you look to the menu above, there is a list of legit programs out there and no they are not all Wealthy Affiliate. I promote things that actually work and I have at least gone over some of the training myself. I really don’t like to bash and I’m fairly nice about products, but for something that costs $10,000? You are stealing from people that work hard for their money.
6. You can not find COMPLETELY FREE training out there, period. If you can find the training, the support, and the coaching that is offered “for free” like the Wealthy Affiliate does, then I would like to see it. Any newbie can NOT do affiliate marketing on their own and they definitely can’t do it (ethically) with products like Income Society. If you can find the information in Wealthy Affiliate for free, why are you still a member?
7. You would rather pay the one time payment of $47? My friend, there is no one time payment with Income Society. Once you pay the $47 (like I did), you will then be hit with the next offers, aka “high ticket items” and you can NOT gain affiliate commissions unless you purchase these up-sells yourself. Then this cycle repeats itself to the next newbie trying to make money online.
8. This product is fairly new so there is going to be some hype about this and it is only a matter of time before the crowd is calmed down. I heard of this product and guess what I did? Research. What did I find? A bunch of “positive” reviews of how amazing Income Society is. I mean, who would talk bad about their own product anyways. Of course you would own a site with income Society in the name, I used to own one too.
Thanks for you comment and I look forward to hearing from you soon. I don’t hate and I got nothing but love for ya chuck, lol. Good luck, Cheers!
It’s cool that this didn’t turn into a hate discussion so let’s continue until eventually we both agree to disagree.
1. If you purchased the product yourself. Then you should know the $47 product is NOT about promoting Income Society. In fact, it is affiliate marketing as it get’s with creating niche sites. On top of that, there’s also information on List building, product creation with proper training to recruit affiliates. Did I mention, Youtube marketing and Facebook marketing as well? And yes, there’s more. And all of this is only for a $47 one time payment. The “recommended’ products that you endorse are only focus on one method which is building niche + review sites. How is that any different to Income Society $47? If anything it’s worse is it not?
2. You went all in with something similar to this? Which means, you have no idea what the high ticket programs actually include. For starters, how much would it usually cost to get coached by a 6 figure earner in this industry ya reckon? I would personally charge no less than $10,000 for consulting. But with Income Society, you have a coach who HELPS you achieve what you want. Whether it’s promoting Income Society OR anything Internet marketing related… On top of this, you also get access to boat load of training videos that pretty much covers what IM need to know when it comes to making money. All of this sounds like a product to me. I’ve personally paid for coaching and mentoring so I know the value of a Personal Coach.
3. You are exactly correct. $10K is a lot of money but feeling bad when you make $5K is ridiculous. Of course with most programs, not EVERYONE is going to make money. Unlike most high ticket programs where there is a very high percentage of fail rates. Income Society has done for you traffic where they will actually send traffic to your referral link. On top of that, there are training videos where a “No experience newbie” can easily go through and actually implement and be ahead of the marketing crowd. You are also correct that we DON’T just make sales just to make some money. Isn’t that’s why we have a coach and weekly webinars? Just like you, I’m a believer of helping people and that’s why I created my bonuses to further assist them.
4. Affiliate marketing is when you sell other’s people product and services right? Income Society has a sales team/coach to close the sales for you! Yes, the front end of the funnel is Affiliate marketing and there is no question about that. But that’s not the point. The point is when you become a Franchise License holder, you no longer need to sell anything. You have a team to do it for you. This is called leverage.
5. Of course I understand this is our blog and you can promote and say anything you want. I just wanted to justification to your verdict in why Income Society is a scam while your recommend products aren’t? Google Sniper, Affilorama, BTF, WA, Chris Farrell etc are all products that practically teach the same information. Honestly, if anyone was to go down creating money making websites. You’re better off heading over to Spencer Haw’s Niche Persuit blog. The information there is 10x better. Oh, not to mention you also say Blogging with John Chow is legit? The content in there can easily be broken down to; Create a blog you’re passionate about then just blog consistently. That’s pretty much it! Don’t get me wrong. My business partners and I have 50 + niche sites up and running and it wasn’t for the help of these recommend products. It’s just pure research and staying updated with Google.
6. No free training? Try YouTube or Google search. Try the Warrior Forum, the very same platform that gave birth to all the successful marketers now. Try Neil’s Patel KissMetrics.com site. Basically, when it comes to information, if you dig enough you can find them. Affiliates can’t market by their own? And this is exactly why we have the Franchise License. To leverage of other success system + get a coach to personally help. Either way, I disagree to that statement anyway. It’s not about “Affiliate can’t do it alone”. It boils down to the individual itself. We should know that, we’ve been there and done that.
7. It’s funny how an experience marketer like yourself is bashing upsells and backend products? This is marketing mate, of course there are upsells and backend. Are they optional? OF COURSE! So yes, I still rest my case that IT IS a one time payment? Hrm, I wonder if the products you recommend have any upsells or expensive coaching programs?
8. Doesn’t this go with EXACTLY what you are doing as well? Why would you talk bad about your own product? Also, what you are saying can be applied to anything. When iPhone 5 launch to the market place there was lots of HYPE right? Now it died down. What’s the point? It’s part of marketing isn’t it? The question you REALLY got to ask is if Income Society is going to sustain or shut down. Given that there are multiples 6-7 figure earners with a well established team behind them. I’m sure they won’t be just another typical “Rise and break” company.
Either way, I got to admit. I really enjoy this discussion. This is how I see it from a big picture. There are two types of affiliate marketers. 1. Average affiliate marketers who don’t “Get it” yet and still focus on legit methods to making pennies. Act as though they are Legit and Never agree to anything else. The other marketer is someone who gets it! Someone who is willing to do what no one else is doing. You hear people on the WF complaining about shady vendors yet they continue to buy and not launch. Here at Income Society, we teach you the A-Z blueprint all in one place. It’s not rocket science really. Adeel use to do 6-7 figure launches himself but he stopped for the very same reason that people DO NOT succeed from buying info products. They need coach, a team and a system to leverage…
Anyway, look forward to hearing for ya mate! Who knows, we might be best friends?
I don’t know about BFF’s. LOL. Well, let’s continue with what we are talking about, which is Income Society.
1. First off, to market something (Income Society) by saying something else doesn’t work and then have “their way” waiting for you on the other side of the $47 is totally misleading. That right there is “marketing” and very dirty at that. Being that we are both very well acquainted with marketing, that is a great way to have someone take a look at your product, but it is very unethical. How should anyone trust you when you just lied to them? What would I tell my downlines? Oh sorry that was a typo? It doesn’t work that way my friend.
1.5. This would be a response to the products I promote. The products I “recommend” don’t focus on building niche+review sites, their main focus is niche marketing, period. I own niche sites, you own niche sites, and Adeel himself owns them. So what does that tell you? It absolutely works. Now why would I tell someone that affiliate marketing is dead? That is a complete lie and how can anyone TRUST anything that is said with Income Society? You can’t.
2. “Coaching”, is not worth $10,000 and it is not worth $5,000 either. I mean, isn’t that what is offered in the $47 package?This is one of the biggest reasons why I promote things like Wealthy Affiliate, there are MILLIONAIRES on there that will tell you what to do, review your site, and show you exactly what you need to do. You want to talk 7 figures? We all know that Kyle is way past that and yes he does COACH people on there every single day. Just the little advice he gave me made the difference with how I run my campaigns. I myself coach people and I have created winners with good ole affiliate marketing. There is no need to spend thousands of dollars to learn affiliate marketing and get coached in the process, period. The reason for these high prices is to pay you or anyone that is trying to promote it.
3. 10k is a lot, especially to pay for someone to “coach” you. You can find coaches (myself included), that can show you exactly how to run an affiliate marketing campaign, which is not offered with the $47 in Income Society. Products like Wealthy Affiliate offer coaching with their $47 membership and that is it. There is no need for you to pay $10,000 or even $5,000. What really boggles my mind is that in between the $47 and the $10,000 products, there are the ones in between. You’re right, I didn’t get any of the high ticket items, so can you tell me what you will get when you get the $3000 and the $5000 products? Will it be more coaching? More videos? That is way overpriced and you (my new friend that wants to be rich off of Income Society) know that this is way too much. And then you want me to spend ten thousand dollars? I literally shook my head to that one. Not to mention the 20k gig, which is another animal in itself.
4. You are right again. Affiliate marketing is when you sell other people’s products or services. Now you say that there is this so called sales team that will close the deal for you? This is where it gets ri-di-cu-lous. What they will “close” for you will be selling Income Society and nothing else. Can they close a sale for me on Amazon? Absolutely not, that’s where the training comes in and something they don’t care about. So becoming this little “franchise License holder” is irrelevant to what I am promoting. Pushing out Income Society is how you make money and that is the bottom line.
5. I love how you mention that blogging is as easy as it is. I used to think that after I learned everything I know about online marketing, until I looked back at the days when I was a young warthog just like pumba. This type of stuff is easier said than done and that is why people QUIT. They don’t make money, they are told it is easy, when it actually isn’t. Just learning WordPress is a task in itself. With all the programs you mentioned there, they all guide you along the way. Personally, I COULD NOT do it without any help.
6. I NEEDED help, can’t say and won’t say that I learned this on my own. I offer a lot of free advice on my blog and yes it is up to the individual, but it is no walk in the park. When you first started online, did you learn everything for free? Nothing is free. You did say that you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate right? So why are you a member, when you can find all of this stuff for free? I don’t get it.
7. Yes backend sales are good and email marketing is awesome. As for it being up to the person, it doesn’t help with them to NOT buy because of the excellent marketing that is being done with products like Income Society. Now who spearheads these products? The pros and the gurus. They ALL do it man, all of them. I bash up-sells when it comes to online marketing courses and that is it. Any other form of up-selling with actual products is totally fine and is totally NEEDED by consumers. As for make money online programs, that is a big fat no-no! Isn’t that what the initial product at $47 should have taught you? Even after the first lie?
8. I don’t care what product it is I promote, as long as it works and is ethical. I mentioned that this is my blog and I can promote anything I want in regards to the fact that I can promote Income Society and cash in on the big bucks, but I CHOOSE not to. Other than that, I really don’t want to take thousands of dollars from people, promising them that they are going to get rich, just to make my bank account fat. People make money with affiliate marketing selling tangible products and they make money every single day. You, as an affiliate would know that these little $10 sales and what not add up and they add up fast. Affiliate marketing will never die unless they cut out affiliate programs, period. And yes hype is good with REAL products but when you are done selling this overpriced product, what next?
And yes I enjoy this discussion, just like I enjoy every other discussion on all of my blogs. And about the two types of affiliate marketers? The one’s that “don’t get it” are probably the ones trying to get everything for free without the proper training and coaching and of course they will end up quitting. Let me ask you this. If Adeel was making 6-7 figures before, what was he promoting? Definitely not Income Society. Affiliate marketing is more than ALIVE my friend and you know it. If you want me to coach you and show you how to run a successful affiliate campaign selling things on Amazon, let me know. lol. That was a joke man, but I will be more than happy to share what I know.
Nothing more than a debate “mate”, but I do enjoy everything about it. Looking forward to your response. I’ve been waiting to use this line by the way. Good luck chuck!
Yep! This is heading the direction I predicted at the start which is agree to disagree.
At the end of the day, I know many people who blew thousands of dollars trying to figure this online marketing industry. However, they are NOT the ones who are failing. You’ve been around long enough to know that the quitters are the one who never invest in themselves and take action.
You say, coaching is not cheap. I would actually like a free coaching from you if you don’t mind. Not being sarcastic or anything but I genuinely would like on going coaching from you.
Also, I notice that you’ve been attacking the “Affiliate Marketing is dead” angle. You do realize it’s an “Angle” right? If you’ve promoted CPA offers you should understand that angles are a lot more important than the actual marketing.
How many courses out there can you name that has a “XXX Method is dead?” It’s part of marketing and as a marketer yourself I don’t see how you have so much hate for it?
Oh, of course the sales team is not going to close affiliate sales for you. Hence it’s called a Franchise License.. You do realize that affiliate marketing is a method of marketing while becoming a Franchise License is like owning a business right? That’s also another BIG reason why so many people fail. They think this whole online marketing thing is easy and cheap to get started. NO! It’s just like any other business.
You keep saying how over price everything is and yet point back to WA where you need to pay $47 per month. Why not just coach them for free at the start? I don’t get it.
Either way, I would like to ask one last question. How much did you had to invest in yourself before you actually started making money online?
This is too funny Chucky, but it is very understood and we both have our points. Like I said though, I only promote things that work and are ETHICAL. I could promote Income Society if I wanted to and take the $47 from everyone that signs up, but why would I do that? Affiliate marketing is not as easy as it sounds but with Wealthy Affiliate, you get ALL the training you need, as well as help from the members, Kyle, and me. When I started out online, I thought I could do things on my own and believe it or not, I actually quit. Not to mention that I was a member of Wealthy Affiliate, while I was trying all these get rich programs out there. I then got back online, decided to get trained the right way, listened to what my coaches were teaching me, and voila, I started to make money. Now after I got things rolling, I decided to promote Wealthy Affiliate, because it actually works. If you stick to the training, build out your site, the money will come, just like it’s taught. Oh, about the “Affiliate Marketing is dead” thing. I just don’t like liars, at all. If you’re going to sell something to someone, why not just be up-front about it? Obviously there is some kind of hidden agenda, right? There is no lies with Wealthy Affiliate. You’re gonna have to work, and it is going to cost you $47 if you want to continue, end of story. There is a totally free trial with out a credit card, which is not offered by anyone else out there. They also offer a bonus if you upgrade your membership within your first 7 days of your free trial, which give you COMPLETE ACCESS for $19. That is a great price and you can make that back in no time. Unless you can prove that to me too. Now to answer your big question. How much did I invest before I actually started making money online? I spent over $5,ooo, which was very unnecessary. Even when I joined the other 100% commission company, do you know how I made money there? I used the training with Wealthy Affiliate to make me those sales, not the training they were teaching me. That’s why I owe it all to Kyle & Carson for providing such excellent training and support for a VERY,VERY affordable price. Gotta run mate, the money isn’t gonna make itself. Cheers!
Thanks for this excellent review. How many times do we need to warn unsuspecting folks out there that “if it sounds too good to be true, then it is!” This one is right up there with the pro scams.
Your presentation is exquisite, love the layout and overall tone of the site, well done!
Anyone who thinks that affiliate marketing is dead doesn’t understand consumerism and the power of network leveraging. It’s getting bigger by the day because it’s legitimate and convenient to set up. It’s about helping people make real business, not sucking money out of their bank account like Income Society. So choose wisely people.
Wow John why don’t you tell us how you really feel about Income Society. You know there are far too many Scam opportunities like this on the internet and these Scam gurus prey on the newbies. I know they worked their magic on me! I’m glad that you have exposed Income Society for what it really is and hopefully you’ve saved someone else the pain of having to learn the hard way. Good Job.
You have got to love that name he chose for this program, “Income Society”. Was he referring to himself? Sure sounds to me like it.
Thanks to you John and the many others that stay on top of these guys.
Too many gurus trying to cash in on the uneducated. I just saw so many positive reviews, so I thought I’d put an end to it by letting the truth be known. It’s just not right and it really needs to stop. Thanks for the comment Virgie.