Who is Juan Gabriel and is he even a real person? In this Secret Money System review, I want to uncover everything about this product and the real person behind this scam.
Too many people create fake names to disguise themselves from their own product. Why would anyone do this? Is this enough to call this program a scam? We shall see a little further into this review.
First of All, Who in the World is Juan Gabriel?
Guys, I have done too many reviews on programs like this and they all have the same exact format. They all get you tuned in and show you how much money you can make with their “free” system. They all use the same marketing funnel.
This “Juan Gabriel” character is not real and is nothing but an actor. Not only is Juan fake, but all the other people that show how much money they make. Why were all of them excited? Not everyone reacts the same but “Juan’s” crew does.
The owner behind this product is Ronnie Montano and has created other scams like this before so don’t let another one of his fake names fool you. He has been doing this for years and he really doesn’t care if you make a penny, as long as he’s getting paid.
The Secret Money System is…
Nothing but hype, trying to get you to give you whatever amount of money they can get from you. From the time you try and close the page, lowering the price every single time, they will do anything and everything to get even a dollar from you.
Can you keep a secret? LMFAO! Did you keep his secret? This dude mentions about fake gurus and tries to ACT like he’s trying to help beginners and is not going to ask you for anything.
Honestly, this video really irritated the crap out of me that I had to stop playing it. I got right in and decided to see if I could login for free, just like Juan says.
What I Can’t Stand
This program is not the first of his kind. As a matter of fact, there are hundreds of them out there and within the past 2 weeks, I have come across 10 of them. Ten! That’s a lot! What I can’t stand is they all have the same scheme.
- They claim to be free
- They go under a fake name
- They hire actors to pretend they are amazed (poor acting by the way)
- All have some “button”
- Offer a money back guarantee (which you can’t get)
- Claim you don’t have to work
Alright, I think that’s enough about the scheme. You get the point. If you NEED to use actors to show their fake bank accounts and earnings, what makes you think this program is legit?
Curiosity Killed the Cat
Just like you, I have purchased many scams online just to see what the fuss was all about. I mean, when you try and close a page and they drop the price down to $19, it’s hard to not at least give it a try right?
And if you still don’t like that price, click away and they’ll let you try it for $9! At that price, you’re thinking, “damn, that’s really nothing.
Imagine 5,000 people giving you $9, how much would that be? That’s $45,000! Believe it or not, this type of money is being made online (legally), but you are not going to make it with the Secret Money System.
Get rid of your curiosity and learn how to make money online the real way. FYI, there are no push button secrets or get rich overnight programs out there, period.
Click here to see the same exact program that has made me money and is also my #1 recommendation for anyone trying to make money online. Throughout all the programs that has crossed my path, this one still holds the title.
Once You’re In – 7 Steps to Failure
When you get into the member’s area, you are going to be hit with some major up-sells and more scams. Here are the steps and how they lead to other scam products. Remember, you HAVE to follow Juan’s steps!
- Here you will be directed to a webinar. All this is, is more hype to make you think you’re going to make $10,000, just like that. These are nothing but sales funnels, which you will be hit with left to right.
- Then you will get a “free call” to talk to you about where you really want to be in life. These calls are really creepy and make you feel pressured into buying something you have no idea about. DO NOT give in!
- More vids. Here Juan scammer is going to tell you much you really need to follow the steps if you really want to be successful online. Didn’t he promise that since the first video after you spent the $49, $19, or $9? I can’t stand these guys!
- Cloud Pro Hosting. I think the last 3 reviews I have done all had this same scam attached to it. this is nothing but overpriced website hosting and another way for “Juan” to make more money off of you. You DO NOT need to pay $90 for hosting, I don’t care what anyone tells you.
- In this step he introduces you to another scam product, which I will be doing a review on really soon. It is called “Full Money System” and is just another one of his products to make more money off of you. How many of these “systems” are out there, seriously.
- I am very familiar with this product and I actually did a review on this one. It is called Emobile Code. This product is just as bad and will not make you any money either.
- This is the final step and is another one of those binary trading nonsense, which is also created by Ronnie Montano and this again is another scam.
This one program (Secret Money System) alone has 7 scams that come along with it. I really can’t stand how greedy these people can be and I’m tired of people falling for the same scam over and over and over again.
Remember when I told you to multiply $9 x 5,000? Can you imagine if half the people bought into these other scams? This dude would be even richer and that is how these types of scams work.
How Much are You Really Spending
With all the up-sells in this program and the other scams that come along with it, you are looking at spending over a thousand dollars.
these programs start off at a really low price and will get you in their backend sales. Not only will they get you, but they will get you for hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
I don’t care what anyone tells you, you DO NOT need to spend thousands of dollars to make money online. I have done my share of spending online and you don’t need to do the same.
The Final Verdict: Do Not Buy!
I don’t care how curious you get, do not give into this scam. Once you pay the $49, you will only be in for more spending and you won’t even make any money after you spend the $49 like Juan promised.
This product is nothing but a scam and it is only a matter of time before Juan and the gang pack up and create their next scam. These guys have over 5 programs (all scams) and they continue to produce more, because everyone catches on to them fairly quickly. DO NOT BE NEXT!
Now that you know enough about this scam, I think it’s time you stop looking for the next get rich overnight scheme. There are only a few legit programs out there that can actually make you money online, but they all require you to do some work.
There is no button and there is no secret and I have learned everything at this place called the Wealthy Affiliate. I have been a member of this awesome community for the past 4 years and I will always be thankful for everything that I have learned there.
The best part about this program is that they let you try it totally free without even using a credit card. This is the only free program out there and I can vouch for that.
Everyone claims that they are free and then it leads directly to their sales page. As far as I know, this is the only true free to join program out there that doesn’t ask you to pay anything upfront. Click here to see my review on Wealthy Affiliate.
I hope you found this Secret Money System review to be some kind of help to you and I hope you don’t put more money into Ronnie Montano’s bank account. If you have any questions about this program or about making money online, feel free to leave a comment below. If you disagree with what I have to say, give it to me. To whatever it is you do, cheers!
A Work at Home Jobs