In this My Ad Story review, I want to give you the ins and outs of yet another revenue sharing program to hit the net. Most people will consider this a scam, but I have my thoughts on something as controversial as this, which I’m sure most people will agree on.
It’s hard to find solid reviews and it’s also hard to find legitimate ways to make money online. My Ad Story just so happens to be in a very grey area, so good job in doing your research.
By the end of this post, you will know if this is the program for you or not. It won’t take long, so get what you can from this and you will see if this is worth the hype.
My Ad Story Review
Name: My Ad Story
Price: Free to join
Overall Rating: 2/5 stars
So What is My Ad Story?
A revenue sharing program that uses advertising as its product. It was launched on April 09, 2016 and is currently still paying its members.
When getting involved with revenue sharing, it’s either a hit or a miss and there are several things you need to lookout for so that you can make a better decision, which I will be getting into a little further into this post.
How My Ad Story Works
It is a very simple concept and there are actually several ways that you can make money with this site.
- Invest money (revenue sharing
- Visiting other member’s sites
- All of the above
So if you want to make money here, you can invest money by purchasing ad packs, which start as low as $1 and go up to as high as $50 per ad pack.
Every pack you purchase puts you in position to make money when other members invest into the company. So if no new members join, expect earnings to slow down as well. This also leads into the next means of making money, which is what a lot of members do.
Recruiting. By getting other people to join you in My Ad Story, you can make 8% of what they purchase. You can also earn 2% on your 2nd level and 1% on level 3.
Great way to get people to recruit and also a great way to make more money.
You can also make money by their pay per click section on the site. It’s not going to pay you much, but it will make you something.
Advertising With My Ad Story
If you were introduced to this program as a way to make money online that is because the main focus is exactly on that.
The advertising is really just a way to stay under the radar or they will be shutdown in a heartbeat. Now the members of this site understand what they are doing, which is why people join this in the first place.
So if you’re looking to get your products noticed, just know that the same eyeballs that are trying to make money here are the same set of eyes that will be seeing your ads.
If you notice on the site, the ads are mostly from other revenue sharing programs or some type of make money from home site.
Ad packs start at $1 and go as high as $50. You can purchase packs through Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money, Payeer, or Coin Payments.
You can also purchase surf free packs, which start at $1 for one day. You can also pay for 7 days ($3) and 30 days, which will cost you $12.
Before You Join My Ad Story
There are several things you need to know or you might be kicking yourself in the behind later. Understand what I have to say here and you will be on your way to either making money or moving on to the next best thing.
- This is a big risk. No matter what can or can’t be done on this site, you need to know that this is not something you can count on.
- There are no guarantees. Even if people are making money now, it doesn’t mean that you are going to make a single penny.
- It takes about a month’s time to start seeing any profits. So if you invested $500, you need to understand that even if you are “earning” daily, it will all add up to your initial investment before you start earning any profits. After that, everything will be profits.
- There are no refunds. If you’re thinking that you can get in and get right out when you want to then you better think twice before making any deposits. You will not get a refund. Period.
- It takes money to make money, so if you plan on putting $20 into this and making a thousand dollars, you might want to think about some things. If you see people making $50/day, do understand that these guys either put in a good amount of money or they have recruited a decent amount to get to making that much.
- They DO NOT accept Paypal. The only payment processors used here are, Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Perfect Money, Payeer, and Coin Payments.
- You NEED to surf 10 ads daily or you won’t earn any money. You are required to click on 10 ads every 24 hours in order to make money, so stay on top of this or you won’t make a single penny. There are surf free plans that you can use, but you will need to pay for them.
If you can understand these simple things then you should be good to go. Don’t come in here trying to use your grocery money, because you will not get it back in at least a month’s time.
Proceed at your own risk!
So is My Ad Story a Scam?
I’m going to be fair here as I see a lot of good things on this site. The owners look like they’re trying to do what they can to keep this thing going, so that’s always a good thing.
Although it is unlikely that this will be around forever, but from the looks of things, there are people making money here.
yeah it may not be my #1 recommendation to making money online, but it is an option. A very risky one, but for clicking on ads, I think it’s not a bad gig.
What I Really Think
Revenue sharing is not for everyone. Yeah I may say this is not a scam, but it is also something that is hard for me to recommend due to the nature of the biz.
If you are looking for a solid way to make a living from home, you need to use programs like the Wealthy Affiliate. Learn how things are done and you can create a lifelong income like I have.
Other than that, this is just another option for making easy money from home. There is no shortcut to millions, but this is just an easy route.
I guess that’s all for now. I hope this review of My Ad Story has given you everything you need to know so that you can make a wise decision on your own.
Do you think this is a scam?
A Work at Home Jobs