Name: IM Global
Owner: Joel Putland
Price: $47 (starting) + up-sells
Overall Rating: 2.5/5 stars
In this IM Global review, I am going to show you why I am no longer a member of this not so old MLM “like” company and what they have to offer. You probably had a hard time finding this company due to the fact that there is an IMGlobal Insurance company that has the exact same name.
IMGlobal is in their beta launch so they might be doing some major changes, because from what I see, this is completely not worth the time. For now, here is my review on IMGlobal.
What is IM Global?
IM Global is an online marketing company that offers marketing tools to help internet marketers, network marketers, and Multilevel marketers take their business to another level. The highlight of IMGlobal would be their 100% commission promotion which is something everyone and their mothers are offering these days.
If you are totally new to conducting business online you will probably be excited about the whole “100% commission” baloney and that is totally normal. There are too many companies trying to mock each other hoping to get a piece of the 97% of online marketing failures looking for the next big thing.
IMGlobal will help you get the leads your current business is lacking without cold calling or face to face marketing. They are taking your traditional MLM style of business and taking it to the online world. They are not MLM but operate like one. IMGlobal has been in beta testing for a while now and their site is not firing on all cylinders. You can get 100% commissions but you can’t get 100% from your business platform.
Who is IM Global for?
IMGlobal is supposedly intended for anyone who isn’t making money online or someone looking to boost their current business. Whatever the BS it is that they are trying to reel you in with IMGlobal, there are more things you need to understand about this network marketing company that you didn’t know before.
You will be enticed by your up-line about how IMGlobal has helped their current business do this and do that when you know for sure that their ultimate goal is to sign you up. Once you become a member of IMGlobal you will see how much you can make with the company which will of course make you want to promote them.
To me, IMGlobal is for the completely clueless online marketer that has never seen a real honest online opportunity and has been scammed at least once before. You don’t know a lick about what it takes to run a real online business so you keep trying all these different scams. It is only a matter of time before you realize that you are in this thing called a pyramid scheme.
The Tools & Training with IMGlobal
There is actually a ton of tools that you can use to promote IMGlobal. From squeeze pages, to auto responders, they got it all. Again, don’t let this make you think you’re in for a treat, because all the gurus are offering the same exact thing.
- Authority Blog – What they call their “lead sucking centre”
- Ultimate Personal Brand Suite – Personalize IMGlobal to use as your personal site
- Multilingual global platform – Market your business in any language
- Video Email Suite – Market your emails with video
- Social media synchronisation suite – Automate social media to get rankings with search engines
- Auto Responder – Automatically send out emails and store emails for email marketing
- Sales Page – Use ready made ones or create your own
- Capture page creator and done for you library – Done for you capture pages
- Fan page creator and done for you library – Monetize Facebook’s 1 billion users
- Opt in form creator – Create opt in forms for your website
- Banner Creator with banner library – Create your own banners or select from IMGlobal library
- Contact manager, communication and tracking suite – Manage your leads in one place
- Push button marketing domination pages – Done for you marketing
- 2.0 marketing dashboard and training – Track your business
- Digital training vault – Online training
- SMS broadcast and auto responder suite – Auto responder through text messages
- Share content suite – Share all your content with your “team”
- Lead rotators and coop suites – Create coops and lead rotators for your team
Pros & Cons
- Will make you money (if you make sales)
- Decent tools (to promote IMGlobal of course)
- Is recruiting
- Is on the 100% club
- No real support
Does Joel Offer Support?
Joel Putland is too busy swimming in Australia that he doesn’t have any time to give support to anyone in the company besides the rest of the people that are on the top of this pyramid scheme. Sorry Joel, had to do it, no hard feelings please.
With companies like IMGlobal your support will come from your so called “up-line” and of course he/she will not hesitate to help you because that is the only way they will make money. Make sense?
The minute you don’t give your up-line any type of “I’m thinking about it” attitude, they will drop you like a bad habit. They will be too busy trying to seal the deal with someone that is “serious” about “making money”. These types of scams will not last for a long time and you need to try some real online business opportunities.
IMGlobal Product Overview
Owner: Joel Putland
Price: $47 (starting) + upsells
Overall Rating: 2.5/5 stars
Is IMGlobal Legit?
IMGlobal is a decent company but they have the exact same model as all the businesses in my 100% scam list. All the companies that offer these 100% commission nonsense also offer auto responders, squeeze pages, and yadayadayada.
When looking for an online opportunity you need to watch out for scams like this. Although I gave them 2.5 star rating it doesn’t mean that it isn’t a scam. They do have decent products and that is why I had to give them an okay rating.
You will be so intrigued by the amount of money you can make with IMGlobal that you won’t even think about promoting your current business. That’s just how these types of scams work my friend. Here is what people think when they try and use one of the 100% scammers to promote their current business.
Use IMGlobal to promote product A which makes X amount OR Promote IMGlobal which makes a lot more?
This is why I don’t like people falling for so called boost your current business BS. There are too many real online opportunities out there that can make you a lot of money that doesn’t require the crazy recruiting and cold calling.
In the end guys, you do not need to spend thousands of dollars to make money online and I can promise you that. See the same exact program that has made me money and I spent way less than what IMGlobal is asking. I hope you found my IMGlobal review to be helpful to you and your online efforts, please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
A Work at Home Jobs