Learning how to start a blog and make money has always been something that interested me, I just didn’t know how it was done and how people were making so much money doing it.
I am going to show you how this computer illiterate college dropout and former military dude managed to create a blog and make money in the process.
Blogging is something that is very fun and is also something with a lot of money in it. If you learn the basics of blogging and apply yourself, there is nothing that can stop you from becoming a full-time blogger, just like me.
I have one thing to say before I show you how to start a blog and make money and you have to do this if you want to make a blog that will change your life. Forget about the money! That was my biggest mistake when I started my first blog, and it took me forever to make a penny.
Blogging is supposed to be fun and something you enjoy doing. I know it sounds a little too much but this is a very rewarding “job” and it will only happen if you are having fun with it. Here is how it all starts.
It All Starts With a Passion
I really hated this part of the blogging process, which is the base for all bloggers. I was too busy worrying about making money that the whole passion part couldn’t click. It took me forever to find my passion.
I am not your ordinary kid that went around pretending I was a fireman, I really didn’t know what I wanted to be When I grew up. I remember when I was in high school and I was asked by my teacher, “Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?”. I really didn’t know how to answer that.
He would tell me that everyone at least knows one thing that they want to do, but not in my case. I was weird I guess, but whatever.
Same thing happened when I decided to become this “blogger”, I couldn’t figure out what this little passion of mine was about. I was in the Army, I loved sports and I loved to play cards but I still couldn’t find a passion.
With you, you’re probably like everyone else that loves to draw or loves to play basketball, which is a total plus and will be a great start for you. If you’re like me and you don’t know what you’re passionate about, watch this video and it might spark an idea or two.
It all starts with a passion my friend, so be passionate with whatever it is you do, even if it’s not on a blog. I have a passion for helping people, which is what I am doing here. So pay attention and take it while I’m giving it.
Here are a few other ideas that can get you started.
- Food – Everyone loves food I don’t care who you are. Even if you are some kind of health freak, you love the little veggies that go in your mouth. This would be perfect for people that love to cook or just loves to eat good food, which is probably all of us.
- Cars – Cars are something that can start a very beautiful blog. If I was a car enthusiast, I would have the easiest time putting a blog together, now that I think about it. Turn your passion of cars into a cash making machine.
- Sports – Everyone loves to watch a good sports game. I just watched a soccer game yesterday and boy did it have me off my seat. I didn’t know soccer can be so interesting.
- Fashion – I am not big on fashion but I know there are a bunch of you out there. How about you showcase your taste in fashion with a stunning fashion blog. This should be something that you can talk about all day.
These are just a few topics that can get you started and not the only 4 things you have to choose from. I know you’re not that slow, but I thought I’d just make sure.
Learn Before you Earn
Learning is a must in almost anything you do in life and learning is going to be apart of your blogging life for the next month or so. Best part about it is, once you learn it, you will never forget it. Just like riding a bike, yeah?
I have learned everything about blogging from Wealthy Affiliate, which has the best training on the internet, by far. They will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about blogging and making money on the internet. Here are a few things you can expect within this fine community.
- Top notch training – Everyone needs the proper training if you want to be a successful blogger, which is what you will get. Believe me when I say you don’t need to look anywhere else for the best training.
- 1 on 1 coaching – I literally shook my head when I typed out “1 on 1 coaching” because this is something I didn’t get when I started my blogging career. This is something that is hard to come across these days, which you have right here.
- Best online community – Besides the 1 on 1 coaching, this is the other thing that will help you greatly. I don’t care what question it is or what time of the day it is, you will always have someone on site, ready to answer your questions. Again, this is something I didn’t have.
- Free trial – Unlike other companies out there, Wealthy Affiliate will give you the blogging training for a test drive. Others will claim to give it to you for free, until you are hit with the buy now page. Then will come the up-sells, which I can’t stand. This is a no credit card, see what we have to offer deal. If you don’t like it, go on about your day, end of story. To take a free tour of what is offered within this wonderful community get started below, for free.
Share the Wealth
Once you have everything set up and you know a thing or two about blogging, it is time to share what you know. This little passion you started with, is now going to be the gateway to your success.
Blog, blog, blog. Share, share share. That is what will take you a long way in the blogging world and is something that once again, should be fun.
Engage with your readers, share what you know, and the money will come. Worry about the money now and you will see yourself back at the 9-5 grind making someone else rich.
Blogging is one of the ways out of the regular work life and is exactly what I do. I am a stay at home dad with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Now I have all the time in the world to spend with my kids, and make them as well.
Knowledge is Power
I have just shared with you something that can and will change your life forever. Not everyone will tell you what you need to know when it comes to the online world. They are too busy trying to find a way to get money out of you.
Take what I just taught you and apply yourself. I don’t care if you decide to be a full-time blogger or not, but whatever it is you decide to do, keep at it and you will see what you are made of.
If you stick with the training and listen to the people making millions, you will get to what your whole goal was in the first place, the money. Now is the time, to start thinking of what you are going to do with the money.
Work Hard Play Hard – How to Start a Blog and Make Money
I know I said to forget about the money in the beginning and it is still something you need to do. Because you are still on this article, I know you didn’t even start your training yet, so yeah, forget about the money.
In the end you will see what your work has accomplished. Money will start flowing and you won’t even notice it. This is the part where you literally make money in your sleep. I would see this advertised before but I didn’t understand what they meant.
I just thought this was some kind of scam that I didn’t want any part of. Now that I understand it, I am actually living it. You too can do the same so keep at it. This is a dream job that you will not regret, now get started and you will see what I’m talking about.
I hope you found out how to start a blog and make money in the process. Feel free to let me know what you think and I will be more than glad to help you with whatever questions you may have by leaving a comment below. I wish you the best in whatever you do in life, cheers!
A Work at Home Jobs