Building a website is very useful in so many ways and can help any business grow as well as help any business start. Building a website has become something so easy to do as well that you can literally do that in under 30 seconds. Now what could you possibly need a website for my friend? To promote a local business? To create a blog? There are so many things you can do it’s just a matter of what you plan to do with it. Here is how you can build a website for free online and use it for whatever you want to use it for.
I am going to show you how to build a free website online, in which you can use for whatever you want to use it for. Websites can be used for so many things and they also have key components.
Websites need several things to keep operating and I will explain it to you in these 5 steps.
- Domain Name – This is a must when owning your own website. When people are going to look for your website, you will need to give them your domain name (www.domainname.com). This my friend will be your brand and will represent who you are as a business man or a blogger. I have purchased many domain names through Godaddy.com and I still continue to do so. There is a lot of money to be made with domain names if you know what you’re doing.
- Website Hosting – Every website needs hosting and is a must when owning your own website. I host all my websites with Wealthy Affiliate and they do it absolutely free. Hosting is like rent for your apartment or home, it is a must. Although website hosting can be very cheap, it can add up as well. Best part is, you don’t have to pay a different price for the size of your house, it’s all the same across the board.
- Building your Website – Building your website page by page is going to be critical when owning a website. You are going to need to have people browse your website without getting lost as well as providing quality content to allow your readers to benefit from. Whether it be funny, informational, or whatever it may be, you are going to need to keep these visitors entertained. If you don’t do this, guess what? They will leave and most likely never come back. You don’t want that to happen, trust me.
- Publishing your Site – This is the step where you have published your website and are ready to promote your website. You would most likely be publishing every page by itself as you go along and you will start to feel how your website is going to look. It’s just like designing your house, everything will fall into place until you feel your website is how you want it to be. Publish as you go and you will see how things work itself out.
- Promotion – Now that your site is ready to go you would need to promote this awesome piece of online real estate. From Facebook to Youtube, there are so many ways to get your website seen, for free! There are paid advertisements as well but that can wait till you master building your website first.
I hope you found this article to be helpful and if you did please share it and leave a comment below. Good or bad, give it to me!