Name: 7 Day Millionaire
Become a millionaire in 7 days, with this free software. They don’t want your money, they just want to show you how to make a million dollars in a week.
What it’s Really About
Sound too good to be true? Well, of course. If you’re going to make a million dollars in a week, you’re telling me that I’ll be a billionaire in less than a year? Count me in!
If you actually believed this, take your right hand, look at it, and slap yourself. Let me just be the first to tell you that this is not the first scam like this out there and it definitely isn’t the last. I have reviewed over 10 products like this in the past month (true story) and they all have the same setup.
The Scam Foundation – Also What I Didn’t Like
With MOST PROGRAMS, there are usually pros and cons right? With this one and all the other forex trading software scams of its kind, there is really nothing I liked. Here are all the cons that make up this scam.
- First things first, they all claim to make you rich pretty much overnight. I have tried many, many programs that promised the same exact thing, just to come up empty handed.
- I can’t stand the little timer that comes with these scams. They make you feel that you’re going to lose out on something, but I can promise you that you can still signup for the same scam even if that time hits zero.
- Even if they tell you that there’s 1 spot remaining, once again, I can promise you that you will still get a seat into this scam, no questions asked.
- Amazing actors, not! The people on the video with these fake testimonials is nothing new to the forex trading scam world. You can go to sites like Fiverr.com and hire someone to say whatever it is you want them to say and I can also promise you that these people are also fake. I did like the little mutt in the background of this fake millionaire’s testimonial.
- Every single one of these scam programs promote their little software as free. What happens when you give them your email address? you not only get the opportunity to be spammed by useless email, but you will also be taken to a page that you will have to pay a nice $250 to get started.
How it Works
I can’t say these guys are 100% liars, because they do give you their “software” for free. So how do they get paid? It’s pretty simple, and like I said earlier, they’re all doing the same thing. I mean, exactly the same thing and nothing different.
When they direct you to these “recommended” brokers (where you pay the $250), they get a commission. Someting to understand as well, is that if you come across anyone trying to tell you that it’s the best thing since sliced cheese, just know that they are trying to get a commission as well.
The owners of this scam are linked to these brokers, and they get paid every single time someone makes a deposit into these broker’s account.
Does the Software Work?
Let me just tell you that you’re better off placing your own bets. But, you probably have no idea on what to trade on, so this thing is useless for you.
This type of stuff is nothing but gambling and if you don’t know what your’e doing, then you will lose. I have yet to see someone that has told me they’ve actually won something with any of these things.
Alright, if you didn’t get my answer, here it is. NO! This is nothing but a waste of time and you will not even get your money back. I don’t care who you call or email, you will have a hard time getting it back.
What I do like about these online businesses, is the fact that you have to put a good old income disclaimer on your site. I guess I do have something I like about this. Although they can boast about how much money you can make, there is always the fine print.
Just like any other “opportunity” out there, this is required. I don’t care if it’s some kind of multilevel marketing business, you need to have one of these. This is where you can see what people are really making with any program.
So if you ever come across another program like this, all you need to do is look at its income disclaimer and you will see exactly what you can expect to make with the company. Click here to see 7 Day Millionaire’s income disclaimer.
Name: 7 Day Millionaire
Real Price: $250
Final Verdict: Scam! Nothing but another binary options trading software that does not work.
Stay Away From the 7 Day Millionaire Scam
I don’t care how curious you get, you need to avoid every single one of these forex trading software sites. They are all ran the same exact way, and you will not become some millionaire in 7 days. Come on now, let’s be a little more realistic here.
Maybe if you told me I would make $5,000 or something then it would’ve probably worked. But a million dollars? That’s a bit much, don’t you think?
Like I tell everyone that is trying to look for a legit way to make money online, it is almost impossible to dodge these scams. Just like you, it definitely got my attention.
After this, you’re probably going to look for more reviews on the 7 Day Millionaire, or you’re going to continue your hunt for the next best thing. Or, you can take a look at my #1 recommendation and see how real money is made online.
It is not going to make you rich overnight and it does require you to work, but I can promise you that it does work!
I can assure you that any (and I mean any) positive review on this scam is doing nothing but trying to cash in on their referral program. DO NOT believe them! Stay away from the 7 Day Millionaire scam!
A Work at Home Jobs